Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My 365 Project!! Photo #1!!

I have decided to do a little 365 project of my own this year, and with this project, I am hoping that it will give me a little inspiration! I have decided that I am not going to follow a certain plan or set themes, I am just going to wing it all on my own. I am going to take 365 pictures in 365 days and share them on here. I am already getting a little behind, but will be caught up hopefully in the next week!

So here it goes, here is a little picture to get started. I am going to officially say that this is picture number 1!! of course because this is January 11th, that mean that there will be 11 more pictures to come....so stay tuned and ENJOY!


Natural Family Photography:
www.emilyphotography.webs.com

or follow us on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/EM-Photography/118971181447562

No comments:

Post a Comment