Friday, January 21, 2011

#15 - #19

Ok, so I am a little over the snow already! As pretty as it is to photograph, it's not so nice on my 45 minute drive to work!

Any~who! Lets get back to looking at some pictures!

I know that many of us have seen a picture of a ring sitting in the crook of a bible, but I could not pass up the opportunity to recreate it for myself in #15. #16 which is the piano keys was a spur of the moment photo. I was just walking by it and the picture just popped in my head, and I am very happy with how it turned out.


I still am not 100% satisfied with #17, but I do like it. I just wish that I could have gotten the drop to splash a little more than it did. I just didn't have anything to stand on to make myself higher! lol!


I really feel the creativity with #18, Get it? I was at work and seen one of the kids crafts laying on the counter and thought that all of the colors were pretty!





No comments:

Post a Comment